Vinyl gutters are popular among many homeowners as they are relatively inexpensive and easy to install.
Vinyl Gutter Pros
- Price – Vinyl is one of the least expensive gutter materials. It is also cheaper to maintain because it never requires painting.
- Won’t rust – Unlike certain types of gutters, including galvanized steel, vinyl gutters will never rust or rot.
- Easy to install/repair – Vinyl gutters are simple to cut, lightweight and easy to install. Many homeowners choose to take on installation as a do-it-yourself project. And if small parts of the gutter are damaged, they are easy to replace.
Vinyl Gutter Cons
- Sensitive to weather – Vinyl gutters can crack and break apart in extreme weather conditions, whether it’s hot or cold.
- Warping – Vinyl gutters are prone to warping. The can bend and bow with heavy rain or from the weight of debris. To prevent as much warping as possible, it is important to keep vinyl gutters clean.
Mastic Performance Metals includes pre-formed gutters, gutter coil for field-formed gutters and all the accessories to handle the rain removal needs of your home.
With more than 30 years of extensive testing and our proprietary Alumalure 2000 finish, Mastic’s Performance Metals remain the premier rain gutter and gutter guards in the industry. Our durable, environmentally responsible coating systems mean you can feel doubly good about your choice.
Whether you are considering seamless gutters, traditional gutters or gutter guards, Mastic Home Exteriors can provide the protection your home deserves, in materials that coordinate, match and wear beautifully. It’s quality you can see, season after season.
Contact Elite Improvements for your Gutter Repair or Installation Quote today.